List of our most needed items; our youth client list is over 350 and growing.
You may contact us for more ways to help: email@example.com
- Bus passes: (Can be purchased at Ralphs) The Orange County bus system is the only way our youth can get around to jobs, housing and services. Most kids need several months of bus passes.
Weekly bus pass: $25 Ten 1-day passes: $45 Monthly bus pass: $69
- Cash contributions: Donations in any denomination for monthly expenses are greatly needed.
- Rent: Cash contributions allow us to subsidize rent short term and provide basic needs.
One month: $600 Six months: $3,600
- Phone service: It is important for us to be able to contact our youth to connect with jobs, housing, services and basic needs. The best means is for them to have a cell phone.
Cell phone: $50 Monthly service: $35 per youth
- Gift cards: Wal-Mart, Target and Kohl’s, etc. cards allow the youth to purchase underwear, socks, personal items and other necessities.
We recommend increments of $20 to $100
- Food cards: Homeless youth do not have any money for food. Food cards allow the youth to have a hot meal. We recommend food cards from Subway, Burger King, McDonalds, etc. in increments of $10 to $50.
- Bike lock: Our youth do not have reliable means of transportation. When available, we provide them with a bike to get to and from work, school, etc.
Bike lock: $20
- New or used laptop computers: School and training sessions for youth and volunteers often warrant computer use. It also allows them to use the Internet at retailers that provide free WIFI for job search and school work.
Average cost for a laptop computer: $300.00.
- Fundraising Event: Our kids need basic necessities and emergency housing! With the desperate need for housing, we are in need of a group or an individual to hold a fundraising event. Help raise money to provide a better outcome for our young people.